Customer Service Representative will be responsible for creation/maintenance of fire subscriptions.
- Handle incoming phone calls from internal and external clients in a professional, friendly manner
- Complete assigned outbound calling activity on a daily basis
- Create new Fire Contracts/Contacts and invoices
- Accept and process payments by phone
- Document client contracts with each activity
- Create extraction reports of properties for change of ownership using RealQuest Data source
- Prepare import spreadsheets formulated for import into the FSBS system
- Import/maintain property information in the FSBS system
- Prepare Certificate of Fire Service upon request
- Process assigned invoices to scan and send via e-mail to renewal clients
- Complete correspondence to clients for contract signature, renewal questions, etc.
- Process all returned mailed received for the assigned geographical area
- Research fire contract history to resolve client related questions/inquiries
- Maintain Logs for tracking inbound/outbound calling activity and production
- Special projects
- Assist and support Community Functions
- Scan and maintain fire contract images for Fire contracts within the FSBS system
- Complete requests for Home remeasures and or fire safety reviews
- Complete all account/customer maintenance on the FSBS system as well as the AS400 for ambulance subscription clients.
- Process daily credit cards payments
- Process daily deposits received through our lockbox
- Complete daily deposit reports
- Complete and maintain all daily Deposit Reports (DDS reports)
- Complete monthly cash reports
- Log and track non-system payments (ie. Fire fees, fire prevention, etc)
- Assist with deposit related questions/ research
- Complete Developer and Homeowners Association contracts/invoices as needed
- Print and track daily renewal invoices
- Make decisions and take appropriate actions based on sound reasoning and judgment.
- Contribute ideas; strive to enhance team effectiveness and support decisions made by the team.
- Plan and perform work systematically and efficiently.
- Carry out instructions, maintain a positive attitude, and support company policies/procedures.
- Punctuality and availability for workload.
- Comply with HIPAA guidelines
- Attend and maintain all required R/M trainingCustomer Service
- The ability to provide service and quality communications exhibiting a professional attitude at all times.
- Complies and enforces all policies and procedures.
- Has successfully completed all required Compliance Training within the required time period.
- Has had no compliance related corrective action during the current review period.
- All other duties as assigned or administered
- Ability to read, write and speak English in an easily understood manner.
- Ability to type 40-50 wpm
- Knowledge of Quickbooks billing process.
- High school diploma or GED
- This position can require long periods of sitting at a computer workstation. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds when needed and move object/materials to locations that might be up to 20 feet away.
- The work to be performed will be done in an office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, couch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
Occasionally: Walking inside and outside, pushing, pulling, may lift and carry no more than 50 pounds.
Frequently: Lifting and carrying no more than 10 pounds, typing 40 wpm, stooping, bending.
Constantly: Hearing/listening, clear speech, touching, seeing, and typing.
Occasionally: Analyzing, judgment.
Frequently: Memorization, perception/computation, problem solving, simple and complex math skills, reasoning.
Constantly: Simple reading and writing, clerical, decision-making.
Frequently: Repetitive tasks, high pressure.
Occasionally: Fatigue, intense tasks
Occasionally: Multi-media equipment for training purposes, voice recorder tape system
Frequently: Use Company and/or personal owned vehicle for business purpose
Constantly: Telephone, computer, mouse, keypad, calculator, copy machine, stapler, 3-hole punch, postage machine, fax, scanner, cell phone and/or blackberry, laminating machine, and printer
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequently: Works around others, works alone, face-to face and verbal contact with others, inside, noise, extended day.
Constantly: Works with others, face-to-face and verbal contact with others.